2015 Nonprofit Organizations Benefits Report
This report provides complete information on 94 employee benefit offerings including medical, dental, vision, retirement, executive perks, employee leave, executive employment agreements, flexible spending accounts, life insurance & disability, and more. * Includes detailed benefits trend data for 2015.
To view a sample section of this report, Click Here
Get the most current information available about nonprofit employee benefits. Order your copy of the nation’s most comprehensive benefits report in the nonprofit sector. The report presents the findings of the 2015 Nonprofit Organizations Salary and Benefits Survey with results from organizations employing 58,597 individuals throughout the U.S.A.
Complete Benefits Coverage
The report gives current and detailed information on 94 employee benefit offerings found in nonprofit organizations including medical, dental, vision, retirement, executive perks, employee leave, executive employment agreements, flexible spending accounts, and life insurance & disability. To see a list of all benefits covered in the report, Click Here.
Timely Benefits Trend Data
The report tracks changes in ALL benefits data from 2014 to 2015 to give the user a quick and simple way to identify critical shifts and potential marketplace trends. See how benefit costs, benefit offerings and employee participation rates have changed from one year to the next. Includes trend data on many other key benefit areas as well.
Key Benchmarking Information
Information is presented by multiple views to allow for fast and easy comparisons against relevant peer organizations by geographic location, operating budget, number of employees, and field of work. This report provides detailed information on 94 employee benefit programs with key performance metrics that can be used to benchmark benefit practices including:
· * Medical, Dental and Vision (costs paid by organization, eligibility, plan offerings, participation rates)
· * Prescription Drug (retail and mail order costs)
· * Retirement Plans (maximum contributions, eligibility, plan offerings, participation rates)
· * Executive Employment Agreements (organizations offering, terms and conditions)
· * Life Insurance & Disability (eligibility, offerings, participation)
· * Executive Perks and Benefits (organizations offering, special benefits offered)
· * General Benefit Offering (covers 34 unique benefit programs)
· * Flexible Spending Accounts (offerings, maximum contribution percentile rankings)
· * Employee Leave (vacation, sick, paid time off, personal, holidays, bereavement, FMLA)
· * Overtime Practices – exempt vs. non-exempt staff
· * Part Time Employee Benefit Offerings
This report will be available for download as a pdf file in the download section of your account.