2015 Nonprofit Organizations Top Executive Positions Salary and Special Perks Report
This special report provides complete salary information on the top 15 executive level positions within the nonprofit sector and detailed information on special executive benefit offerings and the use of employment agreements for each position. * Includes detailed salary and executive benefits trend data for 2015.
To view a sample section of this report, Click Here
Get the most current information available about nonprofit executive salaries and perks. Order your copy of the nation’s most comprehensive report about top executive salaries and special perks in the nonprofit sector. The report presents the findings of the 2015 Nonprofit Organizations Salary and Benefits Survey with results from organizations employing 58,597 individuals throughout the U.S.A.
Multi-Level Salary Information
This report provides the latest and most complete salary information available on the top 15 executive level positions within the nonprofit sector including base salary, bonus practices, total cash compensation, salary increases, employee turnover, and more. The salary data is presented at three different levels (by Position, by Job Family and by Organization) to provide a comprehensive view of pay practices at all levels of a nonprofit organization. Top 15 Executive Positions included in the report:
• Chief Executive Officer/ President/Executive Director • Chancellor/President • Chief Operating Officer/Associate Executive Director • Executive Vice President • Chief Administrative Officer • Chief Advocacy Officer • Chief Development Officer • Chief Financial Officer • Chief Human Resources Officer • Chief Information Officer • Chief Marketing Officer • Chief Medical Officer • Chief Program Officer • Chief Scientific Officer • Chief of Staff
Complete Benefits Coverage
The report gives current and detailed information on the use of executive employment agreements, and 11 special executive perks provided to top executives in nonprofit organizations.
Timely Salary and Benefits Trend Data
The report tracks changes in ALL salary and benefits data from 2014 to 2015 to give the user a quick and simple way to identify critical shifts and potential marketplace trends. Find out how base salaries, bonus pay and total cash compensation have changed for each of the 15 top executive level positions. See how executive benefit offerings have changed, and what’s new with employment agreements for 2015.
Key Benchmarking Information
Information is presented by multiple views to allow for fast and easy comparisons against relevant peer organizations by geographic location, operating budget and field of work. This report provides detailed information on 15 executive level positions, 11 special executive benefits and employment agreements with key performance metrics that can be used to benchmark salary and benefit practices include the following:
· * Base Salary and Total Cash Compensation data with percentile rankings for each position
· * Bonus Pay practices including average payout, percentage receiving and organizations paying
· * Annual Salary Increases (prior and current year; executive and non-executive)
· * Employee Turnover and Average Tenure by position
· * Total compensation costs as a percentage of operating expenses
· * Employee profile data: number of full/part time; exempt vs. nonexempt
· * Executive Perks and Benefits (organizations offering, special benefits offered)
· * Executive Employment Agreements (organizations offering, terms and conditions)
This report will be available for download as a pdf file in the download section of your account.