2021 Nonprofit Organizations Salary and Benefits Report
This comprehensive report provides current salary information on 233 nonprofit positions from entry level to the executive office, and complete data on 94 employee benefit offerings including healthcare, retirement, executive perks, vacation, and much more. * Includes detailed salary and benefits trend data for 2021.
To view a sample section of this report, Click Here
Get the most current information available about nonprofit salaries and benefits. Order your copy of the nation’s most comprehensive salary and benefits report in the nonprofit sector. The report presents the findings of the 2021 Nonprofit Organizations Salary and Benefits Survey with results from organizations employing 56,860 individuals throughout the U.S.A.
Multi-Level Salary Information
This report provides the latest and most complete salary information available on 233 nonprofit positions from entry level to the executive office including base salary, bonus practices, total cash compensation, salary increases, employee turnover, and more. The salary data is presented at three different levels (by Position, by Job Family and by Organization) to provide a comprehensive view of
pay practices at all levels of a nonprofit organization. To see the list of positions included in the report, Click Here.
Complete Benefits Coverage
The report gives current and detailed information on 94 employee benefit offerings found in nonprofit organizations including medical, dental, vision, retirement, executive perks, employee leave, executive employment agreements, flexible spending accounts, and life insurance & disability. To see a list of all benefits reviewed in the report, Click Here.
Key Benchmarking Information
Information is presented by multiple views to allow for fast and easy comparisons against relevant peer organizations by geographic location, operating budget, number of employees, and field of work. This report provides detailed information on 94 employee benefit programs and 233 nonprofit positions with key performance metrics that can be used to benchmark salary and benefit practices including:
- Base Salary and Total Cash Compensation data with percentile rankings for each position
- Bonus Pay practices including average payout, percentage receiving and organizations paying
- Annual Salary Increases (prior and current year; executive and non-executive)
- Employee Turnover and Average Tenure by position
- Total compensation costs as a percentage of operating expenses
- Employee profile data: number of full/part time; exempt vs. nonexempt
- Executive Perks and Benefits (organizations offering, special benefits offered)
- Medical, Dental and Vision (costs paid by organization, eligibility, plan offerings, participation rates)
- Prescription Drug (retail and mail order costs)
- Retirement Plans (maximum contributions, eligibility, plan offerings, participation rates)
- Executive Employment Agreements (organizations offering, terms and conditions)
- Life Insurance & Disability (eligibility, offerings, participation)
- General Benefit Offering (covers 34 unique benefit programs)
- Employee Spending Accounts (offerings, maximum contribution percentile rankings)
- Employee Leave (vacation, sick, paid time off, personal, holidays, bereavement, FMLA)
- Overtime Practices – exempt vs. non-exempt staff
- Part Time Employee Benefit Offerings
* Disclaimer: This is a digital product (only). All digital products purchased from ShopTheNonProfitTimes.com are not refundable after purchase, due to the nature of digital content. Any downloads of our proprietary content are considered final purchase. No refunds will be issued. All material contained in these reports are proprietary and cannot be reproduced in any manner digitally or in print. The materials cannot be forwarded, printed out or modified from it's original presentation. All materials are copyrighted and subject to damages for the download. If you have any issues with the download, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.